Empower, Educate and Advocate
Take this free Developmental Screening on behalf of your child.
How do I know if the screening is right for my child?
- If you live in Yakima county
- If you want to make sure your child is on schedule
- If you have concerns about your child's development
What happens when I finish the screening?
- Children's Village scores the results
- Children's Village will contact you if your child's score shows there is a concern with development
- If you do NOT hear back from Children's Village within one week, your child is on schedule and you should continue to screen at 9, 12, 24 and 30 months
Social & Emotional Screening
If you have a concern about your child's development, talk to your primary care physician about a referral or call Children's Village at (509) 574-3200 or 1-800-745-1077.